• Develop The Power Of Positive Thinking
• Release The Stress Of Daily Life
• Learn Practical Self-Defense
• Lose Weight
• Improve Performance At Work
• Learn Respect For Oneself And Others
• Increase Stamina
• Develop Excellent Physical Fitness
• Build Self-Confidence / Self-Esteem
• Strengthen Character And Goal Setting Abilities
• Learn Self-Discipline
• Improve Balance And Coordination
• Improve Concentration
• Improve School Grades
• Improve Flexibility
• Develop Self-Control, Self-Improvement, Leadership, Responsibility, Agility, Patience, Endurance,.....And Much More!
Taekwondo has become more popular in recent years for women. With the advent of higher crime rates and violence, practicing Taekwondo has enabled many women to lead normal lives without fear. It teaches women the art of self-defense. There are many exercise programs for women, but none are as holistic as Taekwondo. Women learn to defend themselves while they increase cardio-vascular development, body toning, flexibility, coordination, and lose weight.
Children begin with an advantage in Taekwondo, in that, they have greater flexibility when they begin their training. Not only does Taekwondo aid the child in becoming physically fit, but the discipline is carried over into other areas of the child’s life. Taekwondo builds self-confidence, self-control, and self-respect in the child. This develops personal responsibility as well. Studies have proven that a child who practices taekwondo is a better student academically and is better behaved at home and in his/her world.
Disabled and Seniors:
We serve both mentally and physically disabled persons with classes designed to suit their needs. We have special exercises and self-defense classes geared to all lifestyles and abilities.
Benefits of Taekwondo